The Technology Strategy practice delivers a 1, 3 and 5-year look at your company’s technology strategy to match your business objectives. Through business leader interviews and mapping of technology, a blueprint is developed that provides the guideline for purchases, upgrades and changes. An effective technology strategy is reviewed on a six-month basis and responds to the changes in business objectives. Strategy services are generally purchased as an annual retainer.
- Delivers a “road map” for your technology future
- Evaluates your current capabilities
- Develops a technical architecture mapped to business objectives
- Begin to manage your future expenses today
Henry Watkins has led strategy solutions for most of his career. His success in developing road maps have resulted in technical services that are very flexible, very reliable and are appropriately priced. Henry is firmly committed to the premise that a well-designed infrastructure, that is built in accordance to business objectives, is the ground work that guarantees that technology plays a successful partnering role in your company.
Some areas where we have helped others:
- Developed a technical architecture strategy
- Assess current technical proficiency
- Provide on-call retainer services
- Establish procedures for technical strategy operating committees
- Developed long range financial plans