Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers and acquisitions create a unique set of circumstances that can pose some of the greatest challenges in maintaining your business quality and profits. From the due diligence stage through the final consolidation, companies are faced with situations that are outside the normal operating and sales environment. This practice is designed to ease those pressures and provide experienced based solutions for these difficult issues.
- Experienced based analysis
- Understanding the hazards of consolidation
- A history of successful merger solutions
- Experienced implementation strategies
- Control the cost of your consolidation
- Allows your staff to keep things running well for your existing customers
Henry has successfully worked on over 40 mergers and has an experienced approach that balances the difficult criteria to deliver effective solutions. He has worked on determining the value of the merger, developing financial and operational conversion plans, implementing conversion projects and establishing the organization that survives the merger. Managing these activities while limiting the impact to your customers is a skill that can only be attained through experience.
Some areas where we have helped others:
- Due diligence
- Consolidation planning
- Implementation planning
- Bid development
- Technical analysis – “Best of Breed” solutions
- Financial modeling/budgetary control