Skills in leading design and build functions, coupled with long term relationships with technology vendors, delivers solutions that let you be confident your technology needs are being met. Successful technical analysis is based on creating flexible solutions that allow you to grow, reliable solutions that have positive impact on your customers and doing so at a cost that is better than your competition.
- Understand the current state of your technology
- Develop alternative “Risk/Reward” options
- Align your business with your technology
- Manage your costs for technology
Henry Watkins has led the analysis of networks and network computing for small to very large companies. In managing to the primary three factors – flexibility, reliability and expense control – he has managed the building and maintaining of elite networks and systems. These solutions are in the top 5% in flexibility, top 5% in reliability and 95% of the competition is paying more – this is how he successfully addresses the solutions trilogy.
Some areas where we have helped others:
- Design network solutions
- Evaluate current capabilities
- Develop and price solutions
- Negotiate pricing
- Compare capabilities to business objectives